Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HolyOfHolies - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HolyOfHolies > Topics

Subject: BOOK CLUB
Replies: 26 Views: 2701

true 9/25/2007 - 12:45:36
Whats the best book youve read 2 date? Mine is 'the lady, her lover & her lord' td jakes. It deal with a womans relationship with herself, her husband & her Lord. I thnk its a must have any collection. *

namasuku 9/25/2007 - 9:18:01
My all time favourite book isTHE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE by Rick Warren i woud also recomend ME AND MY BIG MOUTH by Joyce Meyer and ENDING YOUR DAY RIGHT.DEAL WITH IT by Paula White,UR BEST LIFE NOW! by Joel Osteen on my library r books by Creflo Dollar,Myles Munroe,T.D Jakes,Chris Oyakhilome i prefer books on CD's because i hardly have time to sit n read bt i hv 2read u c *

true 9/25/2007 - 9:08:55
Iv yet 2 read 'purpose driven life' but i love 'ur best life now'. Another must hav is 'woman thou art loosed' td jakes. *

namasuku 9/26/2007 - 9:09:35
AZUSA was a gr8 project by THOMAS JAKES 2deliver wemen who have been oppressed in their pilgrimage by men who have 'PUT HER IN HER PLACE' syndrome even now there r wemen who have neglected their gifts n callings bcoz of ignorance of the stanza that says who so ever the Son of Man has set free is free indeed,well ignorance makes things normal *

prophet 7.10.07 - 12:24am
I am a worrior so dont be put of by my fav books which are: The Holy Bible,Spiritual Man by watchman lee, Divine revelation of Heaven,Divine revelation of the Spirit world& Divine revelation of Hell by Mary k. Baxter, He Came to set the captives free&Prepare for war by Rebecca Brown MD, The call&Quest,The Torch,Shadows of things to come by Rick Joyner,Staying in tune by Al Menconi, Casting of Demons,and many more... *

prophet 7.10.07 - 12:27am
Opps I meant dat I am a warrior* *

namasuku 9.10.07 - 11:07am
Oh my God ive read Becoming a vessel of honour by Rebecca Brown n Divine revelation of Hell Prophet im lovin ur library *

namasuku 16.10.07 - 10:45pm
The latest book ive listened2 is A LIFE GOD REWARDS[for teens] by BRUCE WILKINSON its a audio book i wud give it 5fat kisses out of 10 *

n1ck 20.10.07 - 07:42am
I have read pretty much the same books as prophet. He Came to Set the Captives Free and Prepare For War by Rebecca Brown are AWESOME books. I am starting to read A Divine Revelation of Spiritual Warfare by Mary K Baxter and a book called How to Heal the Sick (I forget the author's name) *

true 23.10.07 - 07:40pm
God is so awesome, the buks dat iv read hav prepared me 4 d role i play in HIS church. Wen ma luv 4 these buks startd nd my own medication came about, i neva wud hav thot i wud b leadn a ladies ministry nd teachn on these truths. Ur ministry arises 4rm ur misery! Praises b 2 GOD, HE is such a intricate GOD. *

namasuku 6.11.07 - 09:10am
well a friend of mine recently bought me a book by bethany and the books name is the right man and the timing is perfect but its not sumthing i woud buy its a great arangement,recently i am revising THE CALL by Rick Joyner,THE 7SPIRITS OF GOD by Chris Oyakhilome after these im going back to revise KINGDOM PRINCIPLES by Myles Monroe *

true 6.11.07 - 05:53pm
Let us knw how d buk is nd if it ws a gud read. On d subject o datn myles munroe's waitn nd datn taught me alot. Hw we only knw dat wer ready wen its a choice nd nt a need cos out o need d motives wud b wrong nd we wont get d results we want out o it. *

true 9.11.07 - 05:36am
I didnt knw dere ws a buk on KINGDOM PRINCIPLES myles did a teachn on dis on TBN nd i simply luvd it. It made so many tings clear 4 me bout how our goal is nt heavn per say bt GODs KINGDOM 2 c*m. I wud get d buk. *

namasuku 9.02.08 - 09:58pm
Saints please buy Purpose Driven Church by Rick Warren or just go to ebay for more info wow what a book you will be blessed i promise.reading.GIF oh wow what a good book for those in ministry like me. *

true 9.02.08 - 10:33pm
1s library says alot abt their purpose. *

gad20 20.02.08 - 08:23am
i basically read books that will help me get closer to knowing GOD. THE PRAYER LIFE by Andrew Murray, LIKE CHRIST-ANDREW MURRAY, THE SPIRITUAL MAN-WATCHMAN NEE, THE HIDDEN MAN-E W KENYON, THE PURSUIT OF GOD-A W TOZER.also books by KENNETH HAGGIN. OSWALD J SMITH & SMITH WIGGLESWORTH *

nanzelu 20.02.08 - 08:39am
COME DOWN DARK PRINCE! By pastr Bernal nce buk. *

namasuku 20.02.08 - 02:25pm
SMITHS BOOK ABOUT ANOINTING IS POWERFUL.KENNETH HAGGIN IVE SEEN HIM PREACH NEVER BOUGHT A BOOK THOUGH.TRUE WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOUR STAMENT? ERM SAINTS YOU ARE WELCOME TO PAST YOUR HIGHLIGHTED QUOTES FROM THE BOOKS AND LET US MINGLE ABOUT THEM *

true 21.02.08 - 10:39pm
Its self-xplainatory realy, its 1 o d preparatory means 4 ur purpose. Its supposed 2 b designd by ur purpose, read on buks dat bring u closer 2dat. Lets rathr setup a topic 4 quotes. *

namasuku 22.02.08 - 09:33pm
Wow if we set up a topic for quotable quotes i would realy behave like a kid in the zoo hmmm where woud i start?led me c erm uhm let me start by RICK JOYNER:IN THE LATTER DAYS THE FALSE PROPHETS WILL SHADOW THE TRUE PROPHETS.BUT THOSE WHO LOVE THE TRUTH WILL DISCERN WHAT IS TRUE or SOME CHURCHES SHIPWRECKED BECAUSE THEY DONT UNDERSTAND PROPHECIES ITS BECAUSE THEY MISENTERPRIT OR MISAPPLY THE PROPHECY.Too much wealth in books i tell ya *

true 16.03.08 - 03:02pm
Rediscovering the kingdom-myles munroe, in it he speaks of d concept of d kingdom of GOD nd GODs plan 4 creation. It is d 1st of 3 part series, d 1st part Rediscovering the Kingdom, d 2nd Kingdom Principles, d last being Applying the Kingdom *

true 14.04.08 - 12:35pm
Reposition yourself-td jakes, its abt positioning urslf 2prosper, positioning urslf 4 al GOD has 4u. In it jakes teachers faith nd works. How 2reach success nd how 2maintain the success 1ce you'v reachd it. *

true 23.04.08 - 12:13pm
'Battlefield of the mind'-joyce meyer Our actions nd emotions r dictatd by our thots, nd d 1st place d enemy attacks us s in our mind by forming strongholds in d form of wrong tinkn patterns. Nd in dis buk joyce helps in takn cntrl of ur thots thro d help of d Holy Spirit. *

namasuku 29.08.08 - 07:48am
Wow i forgot to mention that i read a book by Choo Thomas called Heaven is so real its been a long time since i read some rubbish like that in my life.utter nonsense i tell you that woman is a false prophet suffering from great illusions too bad that book is a best seller in christiandom well that shows the state of the church in this era.to beleive that book you have to be carnal.a goat not a sheep.luke warm and a counterfeit *

ourlady 1.09.08 - 06:00pm
A single treasure by Rick Stedman very inspirational soul food. Its about the meaning of being single and loving it. Thru the many experiences this buk helps u weigh and refocus ur goals. Readers are reapers indeed. *

ourlady 1.09.08 - 06:00pm
A single treasure by Rick Stedman very inspirational soul food. Its about the meaning of being single and loving it. Thru the many experiences this buk helps u weigh and refocus ur goals. Readers are reapers indeed. *

namasuku 2.09.08 - 10:57am
Lol LL i have to get me that book *

* HolyOfHolies Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HolyOfHolies

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits