Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HolyOfHolies - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HolyOfHolies > Topics

Subject: WHEN YOU ARE FIGHTING LIFE
Replies: 11 Views: 1971

namasuku 19.05.08 - 09:06am
PSALM37:7 WAIT QUIETLY FOR THE LORD.BE PATIENT TILL HE COMES:DO NOT STRIVE TO OUTDO THE SUCCESSFUL NOR ENVY HIM WHO GAINS HIS ENDS *

namasuku 19.05.08 - 09:20am
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING DEPRESSION THAT CAN CREEP INTO EVERY LIFE IT IS TIME TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.PERHAPS YOU HAVE RECEIVED A NUMBER OF SET BACKS AND NOW FEEL THAT LIFE IS TREATING YOU UNFAIRLY YOU FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF AS YOU CAST ENVIOUST EYES.UPON OTHERS AND SEE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND POSSESS.THIS FORM OF MENTAL WARFARE IS NOT LOUD AND AGGRESSIVE BUT SUBTLE AND PENETRATING.HOWEVER.THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT ITS ABILITY TO DESTROY ALL SPIRITUAL INITIATIVE. *

namasuku 19.05.08 - 09:31am
YOU HAVE BECOME SO WRAPPED IN YOUR NEGATIVE ATTITUDES AND THE SPARKLE HAS GONE OUT OF YOUR LIFE THAT YOU ARE MORE CONSCIOUS OF YOUR DEFEATS THAN YOU ARE OF THE AWARENESS OF GODS PRESENCE.THE TRUTH IS THAT GOD IS WITH YOU AT THIS MOMENT BUT YOU.THROUGH SELF-PITY.ENVY OR SOME OTHER FORM OF DISOBEDIENCE HAVE LOST THE REALISATION OF HIS ABIDING PRESENCE *

namasuku 19.05.08 - 09:40am
ALL FORMS OF FIERCE COMPETITION AND DESTRUCTIVE ENVY MUST GIVE WAY TO THE OVERWHELMING AND CLEANSING LOVE OF GOD.WHEN YOU RECAPTURE THE REALISATION OF HIS DIVINE LOVE YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT LIFE IS NO LONGER AN ENEMY TO BE FOUGHT BUT TO BE ENJOYED.ITS TIME YOU WAITED QUETLY FOR THE LORD *

mrsms 14.06.08 - 05:09pm
You can experience heaven here on earth...Only when you walk according the will of God...lets walk according to the will of God...Let be doers of the word! and we will enjoy life. *

rider13 30.06.08 - 11:05pm
Very good teaching nama!mwah.GIF *

namasuku 1.07.08 - 09:01am
I wish. . .It works for me right nowcry2.GIF *

ayouber 2.07.08 - 07:05am
can you remember the first line of your christian journey? we usualy say things like: dear GOD i dont know what to say to you.we become such expert CHRISTIANS but somehow we remain novice at being his friends.my advice would be that you go to your friends lap and pour out your heart and cry all you want He will rock you through your stormy weather *

0la30 16.07.08 - 12:55am
It seems so dark, so difficult to look into the future. lord! I hope I get there. *

namasuku 16.07.08 - 10:32am
what i have learned the hard way on the two previous months is that if you hold on to the LORD he will never let go of your hand *

endtimes 9.08.08 - 11:43pm
True words sis nama read.GIF dont ever give up, not on yourself, not on others, and not on God. Press on and press in. hug.GIF *

namasuku 10.08.08 - 02:35am
Aww thank you sisilatch.GIF *

* HolyOfHolies Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HolyOfHolies

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits