Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HolyOfHolies - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HolyOfHolies > Topics

Subject: upper room
Replies: 7 Views: 1682

ayouber 28.07.08 - 07:47pm
this room is basically for us to post our prayer request and to post our prayers with the confort that God hears and answers prayers *

namasuku 29.07.08 - 08:22am
i had a dream.in the dream i saw mutant demons with them was a famous icon and God showed me how cunning.persistant and clingy they are.and God is not happy that christians listen to secular music and imitate it at church.God closes the windows of heaven every time the church does that.let us pray that God brings more of the devils devices to the surface that we wont fall prey.saints.clergy and intercessors let us stand in the gap and pray for this. *

ayouber 2.09.08 - 11:39am
BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS:DO NOT BE FRIGHTENED OR DISMAYED.FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO.Joshua1v9 *

ayouber 2.09.08 - 11:43am
He tends his flock like a sheperd.He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heartsheep2.GIF *

ayouber 2.09.08 - 11:54am
LORD JESUSPray.GIF you love. us so much that you will never let us go.when we are too weak to hold on.you hold us safely and securely and you said we should set our minds on things that are above as david says you are also mine sheperd.let me feel your loving arms i am thirsty and i come to you i beleive let me drink that living waters may flow in me let me give strength to others as you strenthen my weakness *

ayouber 2.09.08 - 11:59am
In Isaiah43:1-2.4 You said i should not fear and in 1john4:16 you said if i abide in you then you will abide in me.help me want your will.show me that i am not alone fulfill psalm102:1-2 *

hwyangel 24.05.10 - 09:28am
I like DC talk thier way cool. *

* HolyOfHolies Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HolyOfHolies

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits