Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HolyOfHolies - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HolyOfHolies > Topics

Subject: NO GREATER LOVE
Replies: 25 Views: 4523

namasuku 1.10.08 - 10:40am
Minister of the gospel Maria Masuku is writting a book on the Greater Love Of God insipired by the holy Spirit and the vast expression of love by Jesus hanging on the cross.according to scripture john 3:16 it was love that inspired God to give.one would ask but why? its a simple biblical fact that doesnt need to be brain stormed.God is love and love gives the best.1john4:16 *

namasuku 1.10.08 - 11:01am
Graduated at the Trinity Evangelical Christian Ministries led on oath by Rev.Dr Nicole L.Weyant.Maria Masuku has been ministering the oracles of God in and out of world wide web for over a period of 2years.it is by Grace that God has led me to do so *

namasuku 1.10.08 - 11:08am
This piece is to brief the members of this councel as to where i come from and where i am headed.born again on the 22nd of September 2002 under the ministering of Dr.Philosopher and Pastor Emly Ntuli i began to be a member of Faith Tabernacle Church under the leadership of Pastor Glen and Tumi Makam where i have been youth Pastor since 2006 *

namasuku 1.10.08 - 11:15am
The book i am writting requires sober mindedness hence the subject of LOVE is broad and sensetive. . .you are welcome to share with us another avenue of the LOVE of God revealed to you. . .lets get cosy and mingle on the subject dear members. . . .may the good God bless you *

namasuku 5.10.08 - 02:41am
I have more and striving for more academic acheivements but it doesnt make me anymore important than you lot. . .was just stating out what the world call an introductory biography .not to pry or anything.but God through the bible said we should study that we may be approved.faith seems to be easy when everything is going well but faith and trust keeps us going.now that is wealth that can never be acredited by any educational institude *

namasuku 5.10.08 - 02:52am
Yesterday.when.seated under the Ministry of Pastor Mosa Sono i realised that its important to seek knowledge and its a priviledge to have the holy spirit tutor you.a verse came into my attension as he was speaking that the children of the world are much wiser than those of the kingdom and that grieved me dearly especialy looking at the state of ignorance by young people and ungodly lives by the elders its realy sad but i prefer to spend less time at criticaly an*lysing this and seek Jesus who is the solution of all this *

namasuku 5.10.08 - 02:55am
I dont know why God has allowed to speak my heart and notions in this topic but the purpose of all this is that we as the remnant.the seed may be able to explore the Greater love of God *

namasuku 25.10.08 - 07:49am
for the billion time on wap i am held acountable for my wordsgigglez.GIF aye my friend let me set the platform then you can bring it onblum.GIFLol *

namasuku 25.10.08 - 07:57am
Luke16:8 The master praised the dishonest servant manager for being so clever, because worldly people are more clever than enlightened people in dealing whth their own. i.s.v *

namasuku 25.10.08 - 07:59am
and the lord commended the unjust steward, because the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light. k.j.v *

namasuku 25.10.08 - 08:02am
the master praised the dishonest manager for being so clever than spiritual-minded people when it comes to dealing whth others. g.w.t *

namasuku 25.10.08 - 08:07am
the worldly men are more clever in the affairs of the world. than the children of the light are diligent for ever lasting life. though the dishonesty of such a servant be detestable yet his foresight .care and interests of this life deserve our imitation with regard to the more important affairs of other things *

namasuku 25.10.08 - 08:18am
the children of the world seek No other part or portion than this world: are wiser not absolutely,for they are one and all egrecious fools;but they are more consistent with themselves,truer to their principles, more steadily pursue their end wiser in their generation than the children of God whose light shines in their heart.those of the world are wiser in adoption of means to end and are energetic.determined to acheive the best.if i ignore these facts then i am in denial. *

namasuku 25.10.08 - 08:25am
1thessalonians5:5-8. for you are all children of the light and of the day;we dont belong to darkness and night.So be on your guard,not to sleep like the others.stay alert and be clear headed.Night is the time where people sleep and drinkers get drunk.But let us who live in the light be clear-headed.protected by the armour of faith and love.and wearing as our helmet the confidence of our salvation.Lol because the night birds see better in the dark *

namasuku 25.10.08 - 08:32am
God shows Hosea that he is greatly concerned about the ignorance of the children of the light.hence my people perish because of lack of knowledge not that it wasnt offered to them but because they rejected it. . . .need i tap into wisdom and being wiser? Closedeyes.GIF given the fact that Paul said God's FOOLishness is more inteligent than. . . .any who what Paul said sounds blasphemy....knowledge and understanding be left alone.indeed the fear of the Lord is the begining of all true wisdom *

namasuku 25.10.08 - 06:29pm
You know the thessalonians verse hurt even more because even in their sleepyness and drunkness they still are wiser.they set goals and acheive them they go into the world and possess our inheritance that God gave us long ago.they use kingdom principle to generate wealth whilst those of the light are seeking councel about something that doesnt need divine intervention use verses like Isaiah30:21 and other excuse not to venture into greater heights.look Luke10:1 let us not be ignorant and lazy the mandate to change the world is with us and we have been sent long ago.much has been invested in us even much will be required.let us make every second count for the betterment of Gods kingdom *

namasuku 26.10.08 - 01:43am
Eish i really wanted to differenciate wisdom and being wiser using biblical stories and illustrations but i chose to avoid that because of reasons that are obvious and transparent 'Almost the whole bible has stories that were taught at sunday school that touch this issue' e.gEgyptians and Moses(Wiser versus Wisdom) .Lol anyway wisdom comes with marturity or age.as a result 40yrs in the wilderness.Lol *

namasuku 26.10.08 - 01:55am
Okay let me restrain from a deeper definition of wisdom and being wiser.these are my notions any way Lol might not be your kind of answer but that is just about how much my noodle can understand.Lol ok ok Er you see wisdom is knowing what to do in a lot of situations.A wise person is someone who knows the right thing to do .wisdom comes from living being wise comes from learning need i quote various extracts from the bible to support my statements? No certainly not.any man inclined to his or her bible knows without poss that wisdom comes from abovepopcorn.GIF *

true 29.10.08 - 09:22am
You really did give me something to not only to think about but to look into. *

namasuku 29.10.08 - 10:17am
Lol and what is that ? lolly.GIF *

talkmore 31.10.08 - 01:41pm
rose.GIF okay.GIF *

namasuku 31.10.08 - 05:52pm
and then? blink3.GIF whoaa keng janongwazzup.GIF. . .tjo bathong athe o jwng nare? elle gore wetsang?gigglez.GIF *

namasuku 2.11.08 - 09:06am
Kabelo Mabelane touched a important factor of our christian walk whilst preaching last night. He said 'At the other side of your obedience is someone elses miracle' i personally think its profound.but that was not what touched my heart.as He was reading Hebrews 11 He elaborated on verse 13 saying.'There were people that served God but never got anything tangible out of it' i mean wow.Have you ever read the bible and pass such a rich passage of encouragement? well i did *

namasuku 2.11.08 - 09:11am
I have to learn how to pay attension some more when reading the bible.Lorato and I were talking about something of this calibre a week ago and its profound.but we have been promised blessings in so many sermons that we are expecting something from God which He didnt even promise i know God is the rewarder of those who diligently seek him. a reward or blessing can harm your expectation if you dont know what it exactly means *

namasuku 2.11.08 - 09:18am
and i remember listening to a audio book by Bruce Wilkinson entitled A life God rewads. He said rewads are not awards He said rewards are based on what we do whth what we have. this to me means that i should serve God without expecting an award because if i dont get a worldly reward it doesnt mean that i serve a disable God it means i am eternaly blessed and a blessing may not always be tangible.to me wisdom is a blessing even good health.so i have to press on in my walk of faith Matthew16v27 conforts me.God will reward me for seeking him spiritually. *

hwyangel 24.05.10 - 11:28am
God has a Plan for everyone and it never ceases to amaze me how everyone has a purpose. I have had people tell me that I should write a book. But when I tell my story about gods saving grace, sometimes people dont get it. and they just end up feeling sorry for me. LOL *

* HolyOfHolies Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HolyOfHolies

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits